GGS Information Services is a nationally recognized technical publications company that serves leading manufacturers in transportation, aerospace, medical supply, and agricultural equipment.
Reliability Engineer Key Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree, certifications or at least 5 years experience in work-related experience in the area of integrated logistics support for defense programs.
- Ability to read and understand blue prints.
- Ability to effectively balance a large work load.
- Must have systems and creative thinking capabilities.
- Must be efficient with Microsoft desktop applications and have a strong understanding of Process Flow and MRP systems.
- Must have familiarity with Logistics specifications for military standards;
- Must have familiarity with defense maintenance planning, maintenance philosophies, drawings, supply support, and technical manuals.
- Must have an understanding of Performance Based Logistics and Reliability Centered Maintenance as it relates to Military Standards and DOD guidelines.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills required.
- Secret clearance or ability to obtain a clearance helpful but not required.
- Experience with FRACAS or RELEX helpful but not required for all positions.
- Oversee reliability and maintainability processes as it relates to various military programs.
- Develop reliability diagrams to identify areas for product improvement.
- Identify alternative solutions, product improvements, and maintenance objectives for increased product life cycles and reduced ownership costs.
Helpful Additional Information:
These are contract positions that could be located in many different areas within the US with contract duration varying from 2 - 24 months or longer.